Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thing Fourteen

I am not too impressed with Technorati... it does not seem to meet my needs. Everything I was searching for came up zero or articles geared more to the public versus teaching. The most interesting section was popular tags. I looked through the list and realized I am not using a single one of those tags! Also, interesting was the number of articles for each tag. You could spend all day on this webpage!!
However, I switched to Google search (because another Library2Play participant blogged about it)and found an interesting third grade blog that offers two new ways to narrow the search on Google. Great information - http://totally3rdgrade.com/wordpress/
Tagging is certainly serving a purpose for me in my de.licio.us account. I have found it to be very practical in my two weeks of using it! I just added the aforementioned blog to de.licio.us and to my Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment