Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing Eight

I have been wondering what a RSS feed was... Lucky me I just found out. Don't know if I need another way to surf through the web for information. I will be compelled to read every entry on my subscriptions!! Is that a good thing? I am not sure. However, I did discover a great blog for teachers through one of the blogs on my subscriptions so maybe that's what it is all about. It is a great way to keep track of what is happening in other classrooms. You can quickly scan the posts to see if a topic intersts you. I am thinking of getting a subscription to the scholastic book club page that always has articles of interest for my students. Personally, I would use it to keep up with friends blogs. (Easier than looking at my blogger account to see who updated!)It would work in the classroom by creating a reader page for a specific topic for kids to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment