Monday, June 21, 2010
How many ways can you use Trading Cards?
1. Create one for your students for the first day of school. Getting to know your teacher.
2. Students create one and use to find out who has the same interests.
3. Create with a meaningful picture and use as a reward.
4. Create one for a character in a story.
5. Create one for a significant building for architecture unit.
6. Create space trading cards.
7. Your favorite book.
8.. Vocabulary words.
9. Famous Human Rights activists
10. Ways to save the planet with picture to match.
As you can tell, I am now in love with Trading Cards!! These are just a few of the ways I was thinking of using them while creating one tonight. This is now my new favorite - sorry mosaic maker!