Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thing Five




Okay I have been using Flickr for over a year and just learned ten new things about it!! I had no idea about tagging, groups, or even how to keep my pictures private! I usually upload my pictures to Flickr so I can then use Big Huge Labs to make mosaics. I joined a group of teachers sharing pictures of work and projects created in the classroom. I tried to leave a post, but I could not figure out how. (I could not find anywhere how to enter post!)


I choose this picture of the notebooks because I use notebooks myself and I use them in my classroom. I am always buying a blank notebook and creating a purpose for it!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you pursuing 23 Things. We can work on keeping us both motivated to complete the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the picture of notebooks. I'm always looking for notebooks of different sizes for different purposes.

    ReplyDelete